PVC tarpaulin consists of 100% polyester fabric as a base. It is
then coated thoroughly with PVC on both sides of the base fabric.
This method of production allows the fabric to be strong and
tensile, whilst maintaining the flexibility and lightness of the
fabric. After the PVC coating is applied various surface treatments
can also be applied to enhance various elements of the fabric.
Features and Applications
- 100% waterproof and High durability
- Very tough to tear
- Repairable by heat sealing
- Stays light in rains
- Easy to handle
- Fungus and termite resistant
- UV stabilized
- Available from 300-1700gsm
- Available in a range of attractive colors
- Widely used as truck covers
- Pond lining, Awing, Inflatables, Cricket cover proof
- Industrial uses
The Features of pvc coated tarpaulin:
· Hot-melt Coating technology(Semi-coating).
· Good peeling strength for welding.
· Outstanding tearing strength.
· Flame retardant (optional)
· Anti-ultraviolet treatment(UV). (optional)
· Acrylic treatment (optional).
· Temperature resistance: -20°C- 70°C
Plz contact with Peter :